Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thundering Rains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:10 am

Seb shook his head and pulled over a stool for her to sit on "Look natural, and just look outside of the window. Basically continue doing what you were before, and don't worry about it. If you need to sit just sit down behind you. And now, to draw." He grabbed the better drawing book and his good pencil along with another one too before sitting at his desk, moving it to show Yuki's side view. He started to draw and used both hands to do so. Before a hour was up, he was done and showed Yuki a shaded picture of herself looking out of the window. He emphasized her eyes and her facial structure, along with a small emphasis on her breasts. "Here, I hope I did ok." he looked down and to the side, holding back a blush.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:16 am

Yuki pulled her gaze away from the window and glanced back at Seb. She smiled and looked at the drawing. "Wow you did really good. Are you sure that you never did this before?" Her eyes shifted back to the picture and noticed that most of the shading was down in her face. She looked so calm just looking out. But she had to hold back a small blush when she noticed that he also shaded a lot on her chest. He was drawing me so I guess that...is normal. Right? Yuki glanced back up at Seb. "Did you want to be an artist when you grew up or something? You draw really well." She stepped back, "But maybe a drink of water would be nice about now. Sitting there for an hour tends to make you thristy." She smiled and her ears dropped to the side as one hand scratched a cheek.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:25 am

Seb chuckled and gave Yuki a kiddish smile "M'kay. Follow me" he then grabbed Yuki's hand and slowly walked down the stairs with her, well slow for him. He walked Yuki into the kitchen and opened the fridge. "Well, take your pick." He smiled over at her and left the fridge open, then sat down. "Well, I really never thought of that. But I guess that could be a possibility. I never really thought of it but thank you. And sorry for the emphasis of your..features.." he looked down at the table. It was a wooden table with a nice finish and the kitchen seemed more modern. He felt very good about the house he had made, which really made him feel accomplished.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:30 am

Yuki glanced in the fridge. "Umm no it's fine don't worry about. Like I said you drew very well and I guess you really just got into your work." She paused a moment, head still in the fridge. "You made the house you said? This is really nice as well. You have a lot of talents for someone your age. Do you have any other talents you're hiding?" she asked, teasing a bit. Realizing she was still looking around for something to drink, she pulled out some soda and closed the door. "Oh...did you want something to drink too? I mean I feel really bad about taking everything. After all this is your house..."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:39 am

Seb chuckled "No I'm okay, don't worry. When I enjoy what I do, I apply myself to it. My mom calls me gifted, dad calls it magic, I call it just me. This house was made in a day, and it wasn't that hard either. I can really well, do basically anything I can think of. An example could be I can make your clothing different, but that might require some awkwardness between us. I haven't ever really used my gifts on anything that is near a living creature, besides the rain stunt which wasn't much at all." He smiled and looked back up at Yuki "And yes Yuki, the picture is going to be submitted into the school art contest." His smile grew slowly as he thought of finally winning something.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:47 am

Yuki was taking a drink and almost choked at the last part. "You...you're what?!" Yuki blushed brightly. Why did it have to be her? The other things he had were good, weird but good. "I....uh..." she wasn't really sure what she was trying to get at. She was competely flustered at this. Her eyes noticed the time, though it wasn;t that late; it was still a good excuse. "I think I should get going home now. It was really nice of you to invite me here and out of the rain and then give me these clothes..." Her ears laid back on her head. "I still have to make dinner and..." She paused. And wait for the small possiblity for mom or dad to call to tell me when they're coming home, if at all this month. Just the thought of it made her feel somewhat along. Quickly she realized where she was and started back up to his room for her uniform.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Seb sighed and was in his room before Yuki opened the door "If you don't want me to just tell me" He said, handing her her dry uniform. He looked outside "Need to be walked home..? Or will you be fine? Its still raining out. Looks like the rain is going harder. Well, if you really wanna leave then feel free to." Seb looked back at Yuki with dull eyes, and he closed them slowly. Seb was a little worried about the rain, it usually wasn't like this.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Yuki took her uniform and slightly bowed to him. "Thank you for letting me dry off here and see your drawings. But I shouldn't trouble you any further with having you take me home." She stood up straight and turned away from him. She was feeling guilty again. I know I said for him not to walk me home...but I'm clear across the park and the river at that. "But I guess I can't help it if you don't care in what I say and walk me home anyways," Yuki added as she started to the door.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Seb, more or less, took this as an invitation to blatantly disregard what Yuki said. He liked it. Seb then walked down the stairs and opened the door "If you realize now my point, yet you still wish to keep your stance in this thing, I guess I'm gonna have to do what you really want to Yuki." He extended a hand and grabbed a umbrella, so his powers didn't seem to weird. Seb stepped outside and the rain around him stopped, then he opened the umbrella and the rain was barely touching the top of it, as planned. He had that hand still extended out to Yuki, and he was still looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:17 pm

Yuki glanced at the hand and the umbrella that he had. Slowly she took his hand and walked under it. She didn't hear the rain hit the umbrella but she could hear it hit the sidewalks and everything else around them. He must be using that magic he has to stop the rain. It was kind of cute how he did this for her. He didn't have to, but then again she didn't have to run after him the first time either. "Umm...my house is closer to the school then your house."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Seb chuckled and grabbed Yuki's hand tighter, then they were back at school near the forest line where no one can see them. He looked down at Yuki as his grip loosened "So, now where to." He asked her, as the rain continued to fall around them. Seb loved his gifts he was given, and the fact that they were easy to do and very discrete. He looked out at the school, hated it. Seb wished that his dad was around so he wouldn't need the school, but with his mom always out he had no other choice. It sucked going to school, because of the incident. Seb hated it because he felt all alone, and different. Everyone was weird, but he was different.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Yuki glanced at the school. She didn't leave anything in there this time, thankfully. "Oh umm...we need to head over here." She took the lead this time and walked him past the forest and fruther into the nearby housing to a set of appartments. Yuki glanced up at the five story building and sighed on the inside. She was going to have to walk up there, but first check her mail for anything. She did this just about all the time. So she should be used to it, right? "Well I'm here so I guess I'll see you later? Thank you for taking me home Seb." She let go of his hand and smiled back at him. "It was somewhat really fun to hang out with you."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Seb nodded and smiled "Thank you very much for joining me Yuki, I had fun. Bye I guess" he said, before turning around to walk off. But before he did, Seb thought of how Yuki looked in his clothing and finally said it. "Ya know what I was thinking of when you were in my house..? You wearing my stuff makes it seem like your my girl" He smiled slyly then poofed away back into his room, letting out all of his weird drawings while waiting for the calm cold to come back. "Why wont you return love..?" he whispered out to the air around his room.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Yuki blushed brightly as she stepped back into the apartments. But quickly her thoughts went to her duties of seeing if her partents had contacted her or not. Aand again nothing so far. With a sigh she went up to her appartment just like every other time alone. "Well school tomorrow, right?"

School had started again just like every other day with everyone in uniform. But today seemed a bit different. After that little day with Seb she couldn't get that out of her mind. "Hey Yuki are you alright?" Amy asked her. Yuki quickly snapped out of it and nodded. "Yeah I'm perfectly fine. No worries. Now where are we going to eat today?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:36 pm

Lunch, the dreaded time of day for Seb. He always hated this time, because he was most alone and more people can see it too. Seb sighed as he saw everyone in their little groups. He watched everyone and ate his grub, not half bad today compared to the rest of the food they served. Seb sighed more when the cold didn't come back no matter how hard he tried, this upset him greatly. Now, Seb knew he was completely alone and he hated it more then anything.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Yuki's eyes spoted Seb eating alone. Her first reaction was to walk over to him and eat with him, but she was with Amy and Candy right now. And if they saw her with Seb..."I think I want to sit over there," Yuki said, pointing closer to Seb. "There aren't any open spots anywhere else." Candy and Amy exchanged looks. "I think we'd rather go sit outside." Amy said. Yuki looked at them. "But it's raining outside so that'll be hard to do." They sighed. "You know what? I think the two of us will rather go into the classroom and eat. It's better then eating close to that weirdo." THe two left her to stand there alone. Well I guess I should maybe follow them? Her light brown eyes shifted back to Seb for a moment. A small blush found it's way onto her face. She still couldn't get what he said out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Seb looked up as Yuki seemed to be abandoned by her friends. He glared at the two and sighed, then felt like poofing away. He shook his head and just sat down watching. Seb wanted to invite Yuki to sit with him, but instead he wanted her to choose for herself. He wanted her to sit close to him, and then he remembered his comment and blushed like crazy "Damn me" He sighed under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Yuki slowly made her way closer to Seb and sat still far enough away from him. This was horrible. Everyone seemed to be keeping their distance from Seb, and for the reason she knew they should be. But if they had known him personally or even a bit like she did, they would see he was really talented. But Yuki was Yuki. And she had to keep face, right? Quickly she straightened up and cleared her throat. Her partents still hadn't come home yet and it was about time for her to do something drastic. And skipping class wasn't going to get her anywhere. Now if she got into a fight with someone then that was possible. Maybe if she started a food fight. No that wasn't Yuki. She had to do something to get her attention from them. "Maybe if I..." she started whispering to herself then shook her head. "No that's too mean to him." She stood up and left her food there. The only thing she could think of was skipping the rest of the day. True it was still raining, but she lived closer to the school. Slowly she stepped to the doors and looked out. No one would notice her leaving, she did it all the time. Tomorrow she could come in late and back talk to a teacher and everything would be set in motion for her partents to be told and forced to come. With a sigh she walked out into the rain and started going towards her house.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Seb looked at Yuki's food then at Yuki as she left. He got up and analyzed it for a brief second, then realized what she was doing. In a flash, Seb was gone. He tapped Yuki on the shoulder and gave her a plain look "Your really gonna skip, again? You do realize that if you want your parents attention thats not how to do it. You gotta do something good and then they will be impressed. If someone bad does a good deed, it is like the world becoming a better place. If someone good did something bad, then the world ends. Its all about what is expected of you, and right now your supposed to skip. So why not, instead of skipping school, get an award. Heard theres a talent show soon, first place gets an award and some money. Now, I know it may seem like a stretch, but I'm signing up. Maybe we can help each other out..? You get the reward and I get the money?" He smiled at Yuki, as the rain around them seemed to stop.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Yuki was a bit shocked that he happened to come after her. But then again she should have expected it. Yuki crossed her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at him. "And what makes you think that I'm skipping to get my parents attention? It's not like I really want them around. I get to have the house all to myself and don't have to worry about being home at any time really. I'm much better off just doing whatever I wanna do." But as the words started to sink in, she couldn't help but hope that maybe this could help her. Trying to play it cool she continued the converstaion about the tallent show. "And if I was to join what would we even do? I mean all I can do is act and that's simple as breathing."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Seb chuckled "Well, I'm multi talented so your acting can be used to whatever you want. All you gotta do is tell me what to do and then done, we win and you walk away with mom and dads attention. And don't bullshit me either Yuki, I know people like you. You have this cold front until caught off guard then your vulnerable and people see the real you. The real you that I like to see. This mask of popularity is bullshit, this school is ran by the weak minded. Now you can either be strong and alone, or weak and in a gang of people. I know your true self Yuki, you went home and checked for any sign of contact from your parents. All you wanna do is be accepted by them, and to have some attention by them."

Seb stretched out and sighed "Your choice, either continue getting the same old shit for attention or do something different that will make them be all wow and wanna see your other talents"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:01 pm

Yuki completely dropped the mask as her light brown eyes looked teary eyed. "It's not as simple as that! They never come home and when they do they leave right away. They think that work is more imptorant then a kid, yet they pay for my rent." Her gaze shifted down, away from Seb. It was always hard on her talking about this. She always kept an expressoin when telling Amy and Candy about this, as if she really didn't care. Truthfully she did. She cared a lot. "But...we...could do a little skit. A small scean or something. I mean you could pull it off since you master it once you try it."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Seb gave Yuki a hug and shushed her "Now calm yourself, I understand completely. My mom thinks her work and getting fucked is more important then me, and that's why I resent her and don't even try. And I don't just master something once I try, its just these gifts. Well, you sleep on it Yuki, and I'll see you next period. We have drama class." Then, Seb poofed Yuki into the girls bathroom and poofed himself out back into the cafeteria. He sat down and looked at this grub, then saw that spiderman jock and threw it at him. Seb smiled and laid back, he was gonna do something drastic. The jock came over and picked Seb up "What's your problem?!" he yelled, spitting onto Seb's face. Seb just did a quick finger trick and he was behind the jock, then grabbed the jock by his collar and picked him up "The same thing that's your problem. I don't like you and you don't like me. Each day I put up with your shit, and guess what? I'm done with it." Seb snapped his fingers and the jock was sent head first into a full garbage can. Everyone laughed at the jock and Seb bowed before poofing away.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm

Yuki sighed as she stood in the girls bathroom. "That's twice..." A blush started to form on her face and quickly she hid her head under her arms. "Ugh why does he have to understand my feelings?!" "Yuki are you alright?" Amy suddenly asked, pulling Yuki out of her thoughts. "Yeah I'm fine!" She said quickly. She dusted herself off. "I came in here to get away from the-" She stopped herself. Yuki...be weak or be strong? Which do you you want to be? "I...I..." The bell rung. "I think that it's best we get to class. See you two later!" Yuki yelled as she ran out and to the drama room.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:23 pm

Seb chuckled in his own little world, inside of Drama class. He waited until the others came in, and some girls rushed to him and started to flatter him saying he is so strong and saying he is so cool. Seb just batted them away "I prefer solitude ladies, please leave me be. I was sick of being treated badly, so yea I did what I had to to get the message across not to mess with me. Now leave ladies, please" Then, the crowd dispersed back to their seats as the teacher came in. She was a female changeling and Seb hated her too. Changelings fitted in as both humans and as the animal they were trying to be, and that made him uneasy how they automatically fit in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thundering Rains
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: River-
Jump to: