Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thundering Rains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

"I do now...." She mumbled. She had to think. Where was her house from the middle? She had gone through the town once before to shop for something or another that took her half way through the city over hours and hours of hunting. BUt it didn't seem that bad going back home. "Alright so if we're on this street we only need to walk over a few more streets and walk down that main one for what will seem like a life time." Yuki glanced up at Seb. "You ready for this long walk?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Seb chuckled "Or we can teleport to the main street, if you wanna go faster that is. But I do enjoy a nice walk" He kneeled down, back to Yuki "But I am faster then you are to some degree at least, so why not jump on my back and I can say you injured yourself before school and we have been looking for your house ever since?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Yuki blushed and turned her face from him. "I...I don't know..." Yet she climbed on his back. He did after all walk like a speeding car, and having her walk with him he would feel so slow. "But wouldn't this be hard on you walking? I mean the added weight has to slow you down some." She wrapped her arms around his neck lossely so not to choke him to death like some little kids would do. Yuki laid her head on one side and closed her eyes, already enjoying the ride.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:50 pm

Seb chuckled and begun to walk his normal speed "Actually no, your really light Yuki" he said, before rushing away at his normal speed. He rounded the corners in a hurry and he begun to walk down the long street "Just tell me when to turn...or the name of the street to turn" He had a smile on his face as he saw how much Yuki was enjoying the simple ride.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 4:58 pm

"Broadmore Street is the name of the street you need to turn on..." Yuki said softly. "And I can't be that light, right? I know I'm small but I'm tougher then I look!" She opened her eyes and glanced at him. With a small happy smile she kissed him on his cheek. "Thank you for carrying me to my house. This is really sweet of you, you know that right?" She snuggled against him as best as she could with him walking so fast. "After turning on that street its the apartments that have the blue roof on them."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 5:23 pm

Seb chuckled "Ok, and don't worry about it pretty lady. You really are light but I can tell your strong, all muscle and no fat. I can tell your fast though, and your fit, I'm just faster because I really have nothing better to do." He then turned the corner on Broadmore Street and continued down until he reached the blue topped apartment building "Here we are" he said, then kneeled down for Yuki to get off.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:09 pm

Yuki smiled and quickly got off. "You flatter me too much, you know that right?" Quickly she took his hand and lead him up to her apartment. It felt kinda weird, like something horrible was just about to happen. And one good sign of that happening was the fact that her door was unlocked. Slowly she pushed open the door to find her partents staring down at her and Seb. "Wha...what are you two doing home...?" she asked softly. "Why are we doing here?" Her mother asked. "We came here because we got a call from your teachers telling us about your skipping after lunch. And to come home with a boy to boot?" Yuki let og of Seb's hand and tried to make her defence. "It's not what it looks like! We only went to lunch!" Her father walked over to her and took her hand, pulling her into the house. "We'll have a nice little talk about it later. Tell the 'boy' to go home."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Seb looked at Yuki's parents and just chuckled "You do realize we have drama class, and we are doing an acting skit so the teacher allowed us to leave. Plus Drama is the last class we have, I don't see why there is a problem sir. I do not like anyone in that way at the moment, she's just a friend." He looked at them and shook his head "Besides that, I don't see why your freaking out about a boy sir. I'm no trouble, and if you want me to leave then I will, but first allow me to say my peace"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:17 pm

Yuki glanced past her dad and over at Seb. Sure he was making sure she wasn't getting into anymore trouble, but still. These were her parents after all. "Seb was helping me with the skit for school that we were going to perform soon." "And you two just thought that coming in this empty house with no one home was a good thing?" Her mother asked with a note of anger. "It was better then going to his house..." she mumbled. Her father pointed to her room, telling Yuki to go there. Yuki's ears went back as her tail tucked between her legs. "We'll talk later." her father said before turning to Seb. "And you may go now."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Seb sighed and shook his head "So here's my peace, you two come home randomly when she's in trouble yet you don't do shit otherwise. You think work is more important then your child, and sometimes she even acts out to get this attention. Now, I would like to let you both know one thing...My mother is more or less fifty times worse then you both, yet at times when I need her she's there. You both do not understand or take into consideration that your child is suffering from the lack of seeing you." He looked at Yuki "Night Yuki, see ya at the usual time."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

Yuki glanced down and nodded. Quickly she walked to her room and locked it. She didn't want her parents to talk with her right now. She already knew what they thought of her. Quickly she opened up her window and glanced down. Sure they might have been on the second floor, but her window was right next to a huge tree that, just like every other tenn that don't think their parents understand them and what nots looked at it. Quickly she grabbed a set of clothes and another uniform for the next day. She only needed one since it was going to be a weekend. "I Know Seb's house is far...but he's more then likely still walking to it...maybe. Unless he poofed there first." Waisting no time she climbed out onto the tree and started climbing down.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Seb then poofed out from infront of her parents and grabbed Yuki as she fell down "Yup, usual time" he said with a smile, then held her close and they poofed back to his house. Seb smiled at her and chuckled a tad "So dad not gonna like me much huh?" He asked, right before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:48 pm

Yuki smiled and kissed him back. "Yeah I don't think they'll like you at all. Thanks for getting me. It was going to be a long time before I reached here if I had to walk the whole time." Yuki hugged Seb and nuzzled her head into his chest. "Can I stay here for a few days until they leave? They don't stay long when they do come home..."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Seb smiled "Of course, and you can sleep ontop of me every night" He kissed her cheek and then, still holding her, walked in. But, inside was his mom. She looked at Seb with a lit Cigarette "So Max, that your whore?" She asked, taking another puff. He looked at her and sighed "No, this is my girlfriend mom. You know, a girl that I'm in a relationship in that is other then sex?" She chuckled at him "Oh Max, your funny. Guys are only good for fucking, sweetheart" She begun, talking to Yuki "And besides, when Max here was a baby I used to wash his dick, and for a baby it was one damn huge one" She took another puff then Seb glared at his mother "For one, only dad can call me Max. That's Maximilian to to you mother. And another thing, go get another STD" With that, Seb and Yuki both poofed into his room. He sighed and looked at Yuki "The mess downstairs is my mother. She's not the..best..woman but when she isn't smoking a cig lined with weed she's better and when I need her to be a mom she's there. Very noisy and stuck up."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Yuki nodded. She didn't know what to say at the moment. That wasn't what she first expected his mother to be like. She almost seemed worse then what her mother was like, or rather his mother was much more...of a bitch. But the coment about them sleeping together made her not even want to look at Seb now, let alone talk at the moment. It was beyond embarrassing to her that a parent could say something like that to their own kid. And then in front of their girlfriend. "Your mom....seems....nice...." Yuki finally mumbled out.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:46 pm

Seb chuckled "Be honest babe, she isn't nice at all. Just don't worry about it, you tired or hungry? I'll get whatever you want myself so you don't have to go downstairs again" He smiled and kissed Yuki's cheek, then realized she was shaken "Is it the sex comment she had? She always has sex on the mind, don't let it phase you"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:54 pm

Yuki forced a smile on her face, "Oh don't worry about it Seb. Just a glass of water or some soda would work. I'm not really hungry after having to see my parents and then your mom right after them." She made her tail wag. "It's just great to be with you right now, even if she's downstairs." Yuki sat down on his bed and started to zone out.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 pm

Seb smiled "Yes love" then poofed away and got her soda and water, one pitcher of about 3L of self cooling water and 2L of Pepsi cola. Then he grabbed a stack of plastic cups, then poofed back "Here we go" He said, putting it in the cooler under his bed. Seb smiled and looked at Yuki "Glad your happy love"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:07 am

Yuki grabbed a glass and started to drink some water. She smiled at Seb and talked normally. "It's no problem. I'm happy that you're happy. Now when do we want to go to sleep? It's going to be a hetic day at school tomorrow. I don't think that we can run forever, right? Yet..." Her eyes shifted down. "Can you maybe wake me up early so I can go and do something? I remembered that I need to go get something before school."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:43 am

Seb nodded "Just feel free to fall asleep at any time" He spoke lowly, then remembered the handwriting "Does the school have your dad's number?" he asked, turning around slowly to look at Yuki.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:47 am

Yuki nodded and laid down. She closed her eyes. "I bet they would if they got him here so fast. But then again he wouldn't have the phone on him. His assistant would have it and she is nicer about things like this. She more then likely won't tell until we got this figured out if we call her up. Unless my dad did take his phon and that's the reason why he's here..." She curled up and started to nod off. She was tired.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:25 am

Seb sighed and nodded "And mom..?" he asked, before turning around to see how Yuki was half asleep. He smiled and then cuddled up with her after changing, he was a little tired and he loved how she was nice and warm. Slowly, Seb fell asleep after setting his alarm.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:41 am

Yuki heard the alarm go off and quickly got changed. She smiled down at Seb and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek before running out to town. She didn't want to miss school nor the thing that she had to go and do.

Rai was sitting in the courtyard. It was still early before school. She loved to come here early where not many people had woken up yet. Why, she didn't know but here she was. And after what happened yesterday it was an outrage for her, making her day very bad. Yuki Hana, one of the school's most popular students had dissed her friends like that and publicly stole Seb away from everyone like that. What about the others that liked him since they first saw him before the fight? Rai hung her head and though for a moment about this. "It's kinda funny how the two of us look alike..."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:02 am

Seb woke up a few minutes later, then felt the kiss on his cheek. Seb smiled and walked downstairs after changing and other hygenic things, then he made a quick breakfast, a snack, and Lunch because he was tired of the school grub. He then poofed to school early, and saw Yuki "Yuki!" he said, then hugged her. Then, he realized the girl he was hugging was a cat neko and he jumped back "Yuki has a twin, cat neko sister?" He asked the girl with a tilted head.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:08 am

Rai was a bit shocked that Seb, who she had a huge crush on and was just thinking about a moment before, hugged her. "Oh Maximilian. I'm sorry no I'm not related to Ms. Hana at all. Why? Do we really look that close or something?" She tilted her head and slowly wagged her cat tail, looking at him with the same colored eyes as Yuki had, light brown. "Were you waiting for her or something? If you want we can wait together."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thundering Rains
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: River-
Jump to: