Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thundering Rains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:27 am

Seb looked at the girl with a weird look "Maximilian? How do you know my real name? Everyone, and I mean everyone, calls me Seb. Who are you?" Now, Seb was getting weirded out. She looked exactly like Yuki, and in his little steal cage of a mind she looked better, but yet he didn't feel anything, not even a small twitch in his crotch, that made him like this girl. He just looked at her weirdly and asked again after a few seconds, realizing his question was unheard "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 am

Rai quickly became flustered as her ears laid flat on her head, glancing away from him. "Well I work in the front offic for one of my classes and happened upon your real name. I'm sorry, really I am." She quickly stood up and bowed to him. "I'm just really flustered. I never thought you would ever talk with me. I've always wanted to talk with you since you moved here but I never go the chance...." She lifted her head and glanced at him with the same colored eyes that Yuki had. "But sometimes I feel as if I know you from somewhere else. But I can be wrong as well." Her tail curled around her left leg.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:25 am

Seb pulled out his wallet and took out a piece of paper, then unfolded it and looked at it. The picture was of the neko girl from his dreams. Seb looked at it, then back at the girl, then back at the paper again. He then shook his head and folded it up, and put it back away. "I thought you were someone I knew, but unfortunately the image doesn't match. Well then, I still don't know of your name. Mind helping?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:31 am

Rai scratched her face about the comment but shook it off. "Oh my name...well my name is Rai Nammie. We're in a lot of classes together really. Funny that no one notices me or thinks I look like Yuki. Sometimes it gets on my nerves, but wouldn't that happen to everyon else who was mistaken for someone else? Twins that look alike must really hate that when they get older." She smiled and sat next to Seb again. "So you must be waiting for Yuki to come to school. Are the rummors that were flying around true? I mean any of them?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 am

Seb sighed "I wish I could be like you again, unseen and no one knowing me or wanting me. What rumors are there? And if your thinking Yuki likes me because of the fight, your wrong. It was the night before, and that day too, we kinda met when it was raining. And then after a while we both liked each other, the fight was just because I was tired of being pushed around by him."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:46 am

"Oh...." Rai replied. "Well then that's god huh? I mean that would be horrible to have her to just like you after you get popular. What kinda person would do something like that? If it was me talking to the guy I liked I would tell him how I felt from the begining. It just seems like she started dating her because you got the fame. She never said yes to any guy before. Never once. Yuki would always give the same smile and the same sweet tone and say no. Then go skip classes. Everyone knows she wants her parents to see her. But who would want to come home and see a child that was nothing more then a bad child? And she has been trying to get acting jobs after school too...if she doesn't keep her grades up she might just be held back." Rai glanced down, her ears pointing back. "And then that would be very bad for her. As a fellow student that wants to go into fame she needs to keep her grades up." Rai glanced over at Seb with the same look Yuki ould give him, just without the blush. "What about you? What do you really want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:00 am

Seb blinked, this neko cat girl could put him into a trance and he knew it. "Oh...I really don't know. Yuki said I can draw, but I can also do alot of other things too. For example, what you saw in the cafeteria. Yea, I flung him after picking him up, but I also didn't use an ounce of physical strength. People think I'm just a normal human, but I'm not. I can make rain fall or stop, can teleport myself and whoever, or whatever, I'm holding to anyplace in my mind, I can teleport people away from me, but I'm still learning that one, and I also can kinda act. The only bad thing is overexploitation of my powers, and that makes random things happen. If I overused my powers in a thunderstorm, I can make lightning hit randomized spots near me. I'm just a time bomb really, ready to go off at a moments notice" He rubbed one of his rings, his favorite ring that was just thirteen little studs on it, and sighed. As Seb sighed, his heavy neckless, a Skull with the pentagram engraved into the forehead, hit his chest. Seb then reached into his pocket and pulled out a small card, then flipped it over and over again. "Dad gave me the skull and the card, while grandma gave me the ring. On the Thirteenth day of the Thirteenth year, they will apparently have powers. Well, my ring will. The skull and card are linked, but I don't know as to how" He was mumbling to himself, double checking that he remembered these key possessions and how he obtained each one.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:07 am

Rai took his hand and looked at the ring. "It's very nice looking. It's really sweet that your grandmother gace that to you." She turned his hand over to look at the ring from every angle. If he was uncomfortalbe she didn't know, but she really liked rings. Her eyes shifted to his necklace and let go of his hand, moving closer to him, "And this necklace is really weird looking. But still really cool at the same time." Slowly she glanced up at Seb. "Am I...being to close to you?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:15 am

Seb glanced down at the girl "Just a tad" he said "If you really wanna see my jewelry then allow me to take it off first, I really don't like people being this close." He then kinda pushed her away, and then shifted over to the other side of the bench. He was looking around and was waiting for Yuki This isn't like her he thought, then decided to contact Yuki. Yuki? You okay? This one girl is being weird, her name is like Rai or something. She's getting kinda close, but all she's doing is looking at my jewelry. Please come to school fast, or tell me where to pick you up at he then got up and sighed, hoping Yuki would respond quickly "If I suddenly disappear, don't be alarmed. I gotta get my gal if she calls ya know" he stated, but more or less also questioned. Seb was a little wishy washy about this girl, he didn't know how Yuki would feel about her being anywhere close to him, let alone talking to him while sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:10 pm

Rai glanced down, "Oh I'm sorry I'm making you uncomfortable. I'll leave then and let you alone." Rai stood up and bowed to him. "It was really nice talkig with you...Seb." With a sweet smile she walked into the school seeing that Yuki was rushing through it. Rai glared at her, it made her sick to watch what Yuki was doing to poor Seb.

Yuki heard Seb call her in her mind and this was making her worry a lot. He was sitting with a girl?! And she's getting really close to Seb? Oh what was going on around here. Suddenly she passed by Rai and stared at her for a moment. That neko looks like me.... It was only a moment before she ran into the courtyard and found Seb. "What was going on now...?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 pm

Seb looked at Yuki then extended his arms "There is a neko girl, cat neko, that looks like you. She knows of my name and she was just here until she realized I was uncomfortable. Then she went off running in the direction you just came from and now I'm confused! She said her name was Rai, and she looks exactly like you except shorter hair and cat like ears and tail." He begun to frantically talk then he fell down silent. "My head hurts"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:38 pm

Yuki was shocked. Quickly she glanced back at the direction where she came from and noticed that the girl had laready left, and more students were shuffling in. She bit her bottom lip and sat down next to Seb. "Seb....I have a gig to go to today. Will you be alright here at school? Nothing bad will happen, right?" Yuki was a bit concerned. She had been meaning to tell him about the acting job she might have gotten and now have. But she didn't think nothing of it until this just happened. "Don't talk to Rai then. No matter what when I'm not here if you think it's making you confused." Quickly she kisses him on his lips and got up. "I have to go now...I'll be back before lunch."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:11 pm

Seb blinked then nodded "Okay love, I wont. Don't worry, I'm still that weird Seb you first met, no one liked me then and no one will like me when I continue to show that side right? Even after that little fight and the publicity, no one liked me then and no one will like me now correct?" He smiled, and kinda liked being alone. It gave him time to himself, and that's what he valued the most.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:02 am

Yuki nodded and was still worried, but slowly started to walk away. She didn't like the fact that Rai was here. They had history and Yuki knew Rai too much to know that Seb wasn't really safe. Whatever she liked Rai liked as well. It was scary. But the last time she saw Rai she had long hair. So she didn't notice that it was her until now rethinking about it. She bit her bottom lip as she walked away.

Rai smiled in her locker. Things were starting to look up for her. This was the biggest way to competely crush Yuki once and for all. All she had to do was work her magic until lunch and have Yuki see something that wasn't really anything. Simple enough, right? First bell rang, telling them that it was time to go to first period. "Let's get the day started with a bang."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thundering Rains
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: River-
Jump to: