Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thundering Rains

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 am

Yuki was down at the river. She had been walking around lately and she made it down to the river. She hadn't been there in quite some time. Not since...well she didn't even remember to tell the truth. Her ears pointed forward as her tail swished from side to side as the on coming rain was starting to come. Though she hadn't changed out of her school uniform, Yuki didn't care. She had plenty at home. All she wanted to do was to feel close to the water, which she happened to like very so much. In no time at all she found her way to the banks of the rive and stared down. Her refelction casted back at her, letting her slide in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:53 am

Seb curled up into a little ball by the bank, facing it and for once not laying on his side. He was staring into the water and that cold was around him. "Love, why do we love the moon and water so much?" he whispered before looking out to the other side. He saw another Neko Girl, and sighed. Then, Seb's mind wondered and so did the cold. He lost had lost it and now was looking around. "Love..? Love? I'm sorry for thinking about another girl!" he started to gently whisper so the rain muffled his words. Seb stood up, and then the mud made a small splash. He sighed and kept on chanting softly under his breath "Hynura...Xrenoc" and yet, no more cold. He sighed and curled up into a ball, feeling abandoned. Curse my wondering mind, its a dangerous thing thinking about how it must be to be with a Neko. Damn it to the darkest of planes. And then sat back down where he was, almost staring at the Neko girl with semihateful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:00 am

Yuki smiled and closed her eyes, stretching her arms out as the light rain hit against her skin. This was just what she needed. To take her mind off of being that hateful kinda person. This seemed to just wash the worries away. Yet she couldn't help but feel like there was someone watching her. Her light brown eyes shifted open and found the person she had thought was there, staring at her. She hadn't seen this guy before, or maybe she did. She couldn't tell. But he looked kinda weird. And that part of her she normally had in school and around her friend surface. "What are you looking at?" she asked, hiding herself once again behind a face. Her ears pointed strait up and her brown eyes, that seemed warm a moment ago, shifted coldly at the guy. Without him being able to answer she started to walk away from him.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:04 am

Seb didn't like the way she spoke, and he whispered again and pointed a finger at the Neko Girl "Yrashu Nyguki!" and then, the water stopped around her "Don't speak to me like that worm" he said coldly, then his eyes shifted down and so did his finger "Sorry..." that once confident voice said sadly and in a lower tone. He sighed and curled up tighter and tucked his head in there too. "I hate me. Yugara Kinru Piruta" and then, he closed his eyes and was next to the girl but different. He touched her shoulder and turned her around, then was back in his body looking at her with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:10 am

Yuki's heart was beating a mile a minute. What was happening? And what was he doing? Her brown eyes shfted back at the curled up guy who said he hated himself just now, before the weird thing. "Why are you frowning?" Yuki asked, after calming herself. "It's like I did something to upset you with just..." Her eyes shifted away from him. She didn't need this. Why was she even talking with this strange and weird kid? But he seemed almost human a moment ago. So he can't be all bad...right? "Why are you out here in the rain?" Yuki asked as she glanced around, walking towards the river bank again. "You could catch a clod out here or something."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:20 am

Seb stood up and took a few steps back, shaking his head no. "I like rain, no closer." He was scared, didn't really know how to speak to a girl and all. Seb sighed and sucked it up, then changed his mind and sat down again but farther away "No closer, I'm not good with...talking" he curled back up and just looked at her, blinking every now and then. Seb was acting like a kid, and he just realized it. Seb swore under his breath and just hoped she didn't think that he was too weird already. Ok Seb, stop messing around and just suck it up dude! Its a girl, a neko girl. By the looks of her she seems part wolf. Your a cat Neko fanatic Seb chuckled at his own little joke then continued the conversation in his head Regardless, you shouldn't be afraid. The girl is obviously just wanting to be alone or waiting for someone or something, so why not just wait? If she stays around then who knows, maybe she wants a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:26 am

Yuki glanced down and tried so painfully hard to listen to the guy's conversation to her. No closer? No good with talking? What did I stumble into?! Is he like some kinda kid or something... Yuki sighed as her ears pointed forward, sitting down next to the bank. This was a bit weird and maybe just a bit awkward for her. Sure she didn't mind talking with someone. But the guy seemed her age and he acted like a kid. With a sigh she glanced over at him. "Look this is getting us nowhere. Why don't we just maybe try and have a little conversation and try not to kill ourselves over this. My name is Yuki Hana. I go to school at the high school here if you couldn't tell by the unifrom. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:42 am

Seb sighed and got up, then ran at the river and jumped the 20 foot river and landed on the other side with room to spare. "Name's Maximilian Sebtimus Orillian. Call me Seb. I'm...going to school Monday. And I'm attending your school, just I'm that weird one. Maybe this will help." Seb took out his skull neckless and then put it on, then propped up his hoodie and put on some black gloves. "Ring any bells?" he asked, putting his gloved hands into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 am

Yuki was almost stunned to find out who she was talking with. Quickly she stood up and started to pace her side of the bank mumbling to herself. "Oh if Amy and Candy found out who I was talking with they would flip!" Her tail tucked between her legs and curled around her right one as she continued her pacing, ears back. "But that would surely explain all the weird things going on right now." Yuki's brown eyes shifted over to Seb. Her whole attitude had changed and her real self was starting to come out. "I know...maybe if Ipretend to not know...no I'll feel bad about that. Maybe if I leave now...yes I'll just go home!" She started to walk away then stopped. The whole reason why she came out here was to get away from her house. To go back now would be..."I would have to admit defeat...." she mumbled to herself.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:00 am

Seb sighed and jumped back from his standing position, then yelled over "I know of your friends and the shit you'd be given, I'll leave I guess. Enjoy the rain" then he snapped his fingers and the rain came back down on Yuki just as it was before. He sighed and hid his head, continuing to walk. "Great, another popular girl sees me outside of school and they act different, and now when they know who I am they start to walk away. Am I really that bad?" he asked before hopping back over the river, continuing to walk as if it was nothing. Seb hated being that guy, and only was given that status because of an altercation with a student once before. "Stupid changeling jocks made a mockery of me, then got one on the damn head" Seb relived that moment when a Changeling jock changed from his normal form into the one thing Seb hated, a spider. Then, Seb freaked out and suddenly the entire class was outside in the middle of a hurricane that was originated from Seb. The hurricane couldn't be seen, but sure as hell was it felt.

Being the new kid, Seb was subject to a few jokes that day but nothing as bad as spider boy. As Seb passed by the town, he glared to the houses of the kids that fit in. No one here was really normal, but at the same time no one here was like Seb, to his knowledge that was. Seb continued to walk, still dry because of his little finger signs, and the hatred inside and that void of wanting just a friend begun to deepen. Seb continued to chant those two words, Hynura Xrenoc, and yet that calming cold never returned to him.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:08 am

Yuki felt really bad as the rian started to pour back down on her. "I should go say sorry to him..." Quickly she started to run after Seb. He walked much faster then she thought. And through the town it felt kinda weird having be seen running after him. Yet no one was really paying attention. Most were laughing with their familes and friends. This made her come to slow stop as she was looking into the house of a big family. They looked so happy and so dry, huddling under a blanket. THe kid looked like he came back from being out here, school maybe, and the mother and father laughing at the fact he was so wet.

Yuki teared her eyes away from them and started to run towards Seb again. "I'm sorry!" she yelled after him. She wasn't sure if he heard her or not. But she yelled it and started to yell more after him. "I'm...I'm just not really good at trying to be myself..." Yuki hugged herself. The rain felt good at first, but this was a cold rain. Seb looked fine, but that really didn't go through her mind as she continued to speak. "Would you like to get out of the rain? My house isn't oo far away."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:17 am

Seb stopped and his ears seemed to perk up before he turned around slowly, then walked back to Yuki. He slowly snapped his fingers again and the rain stopped around her before he just gave her a big hug. "Your cold, and not the good kind. Your home, I hope, is warm. But come to my house, I live with my mom but she isn't home, probably at work or getting pounded by some random guy. Regardless, lets head there." And for the first time ever, Seb extended a hand to this girl, his eyes seemed kind yet dull at the same time, it was strange. He was waiting for her to take his hand. This popular girl was popular because of a mask she had on, he knew, and that when alone or caught off guard she would be herself.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:21 am

Yuki was a bit suprised that he hugged her, yet welcomed it. Slowly she took his hand ready for him to lead her off to his house. So he lives with his mother? Her eyes dropped a bit a she walked along with him. His mother seemed kinda, a bit distant as well. "What is your mom like?" she found herself asking after a moment. She was a bit suprised to ask that, but she asked before she could stop herself.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:29 am

Seb shrugged "Don't really know, shes always off at work or being fucked. I really don't talk to her much, besides the entire fight over choirs. The woman is never around, and that's why I'm terrible in speaking to women or any female in that matter. She isn't the best role model, and when her and dad got divorced it really went down hill. Grant it, the man wasn't smart enough to know what a paper bag was made out of, but he was one good listener and a good friend. He taught me everything I know up till now, grant it I probably don't know a thing about school work, but still I learned enough about life to not need school. Now common and be ready to walk pretty fast." Seb started to walk about half his usual paise, which was what seemed to be a light jog for the Neko girl. He chuckled and slowed down more "Wanna just go into the woods so we can just, well, poof there like the hurricane incident?" he asked, seeing how she was struggling to keep up
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 am

Yuki stared at Seb with wide eyes. "Just poof? What do you mean?" But with a sigh she nodded. He walked pretty fast and she had to jog just to keep up with him. "Sure lets go in the woods and do that crazy stuff you do..." She wasn;t really sure if she wanted to know what he really did, but she guessed it was what was going to happen anyways. "And I'm sorry to hear that about your mother..." she continued in a far off tone. "But at least your dad seems really close to you."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:44 am

Seb nodded slightly "Yea...if I ever see him again..." Then continued on to the woods, and then did a quick couple of movements with his fingers and in a flash they were about to walk towards his bedroom door. "Here we are, don't worry about it though. Just enjoy the fact that you don't have to jog anymore" he smiled at her then opened the door a little, then he saw all of his crazy stuff inside and sighed "Great, now she's gonna think I'm more of a freak" He said lowly to himself before doing a few more signs with his fingers and then the room was clean of his mess, being sent into a private drawer in the deep recesses of his closet. "Here we are" he said, opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 2:56 am

Yuki was shocked that they made it in so quickly. But she didn't say anything about it. She didn't have to more or less run anymore, so tht was good. Yuki walked in and stood there. This was the first time she was ever in someone elses house before. Even Amy and Candy were never graced with a visit from her. With a sigh she glanced down at her soaking uniform. "Do...you maybe have something I could....wear?" Not that he would have anything, but she was still cold stanind in the wet clothes.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:09 am

Seb nodded and threw Yuki a sweatshirt that was about 2 sizes too big for her and some basketball shorts. The shorts seemed somewhat small but the sweatshirt was big. "Hold on" he said, then grabbed some scissors and cut a hole big enough for her tail in both the shorts and the sweatshirt. "Here, just incase you need to cut the hood to fit your ears." he said, handing her the scissors. Then, Seb flopped down onto his bed. It was a spacious room with random, blank notebooks onto the wall. Over his bed was a few of the fold-open drawing books and they too were mounted onto the wall. He closed his eyes "Yuki you can get dressed now, I'm gonna just close my eyes and maybe dream for a second." and then, Seb slowly fell into a mininap.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:18 am

Yuki nodded and stepped away from him. She felt maybe just a tad bit uncomfotrtable about this. But hey how wouldn't be? With a sigh she started to take off her skirt and socks and slipped on the shorts, pushing her tail through. The shorts seemed to fit just a bit snugly, but the sweetshirt was something she was going to look weird in. Slowly, with one eye glancing over her shoulder, she unbottoned her jacket and shirt. Carefully she placed them to one side so they would dry and pulled the shirt over herself. Yuki didn't cut out the ear holes and placed the scissors on the table. Her light brown eyes shifted to Seb, who was seeming to be asleep. "Hmm...I wonder what's in the drawing books," she mumbled to herself. Yuki shuffled over to them and started to open them up.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:27 am

Seb's eyes shot open "Instead of looking, ask." he said, without moving. "I hope your dressed, I'm getting up missy. You do know your on my bed right now trying to see my books..?" He looked at Yuki's eyes as she almost hovered over him, then sighed. "Well as fun as the view is, and as much as I would like to make a joke, I don't feel quite comfortable in this position so..." With that, Seb almost teleported to the floor next to his bed, then got up and looked at Yuki. "I draw what I see in my dreams. Whatever it is, the second I wake up, I just draw it. Yes, I have weird dreams, but at the same time I myself am weird. I have the strong belief that there is other planes out there, worlds beyond ours, where people live just like us. Grant it, no one believes me, but I think that is where I get my powers. By manipulating other planes I can change things in this one. That's what I believe at least." he shrugged and looked at Yuki "And if your worrying about how my cloths look on you, they look fine and you look somewhat homely in them, like relaxed and laid back." he looked over to her uniform then picked it up, putting it in a small drawer folded before closing the drawer. "Before you leave they will be dry, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:34 am

Yuki stumbled back and landed on the bed. She didn't think he would wake up by the time she grabbed them and got off again. "I'm sorry you looked peaceful so I didn't want to wake you up." She could have caredless about the untiform as she glanced at the drawings in the book. "So you dream all of this?" Yuki's brown eyes glanced at him. He seemed much different then at school. I wonder why that is. Why is he so much different? She glance back at the drawing book and flipped through it. "It's knida weird...but still kinda pretty. Well in a weird way." Happy for stealing the book she climbed back up and returned it cack to its rightful place on the wall. Yuki glanced down at herself. "You really think it doesn't look that bad? Honsestly?"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:42 am

Seb smiled and nodded "Yea, it looks nice on you. But yet, I don't wanna say what it makes me really think of. My mind has weird thoughts sometimes, but well what type of mind would you think someone like me would have? A normal mind?" Seb chuckled at himself and then smiled. "I love talking to people on a one on one basis. It makes life easier and I don't have to worry about multiple people thinking differently of me. Only thing I gotta worry about is the person I'm talking to, who to this very second I still don't believe that your talking to me let alone wearing my clothing in my house. Oh, and you can keep the shorts and sweatshirt, they aren't my style really." He smiled a very nice smile at Yuki, and was being this way because he was in his element. His room, his rules, she was wearing his clothing, and was at his mercy and he knew it and now, he knew that no matter what he had nothing to lose that he already hadn't lost or never really cared for.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:49 am

Yuki smiled at him. "Thank you Seb. That's really nice of you." She hopped down and walked over to the window, glancing outside as the rain still came down. "You live kinda far out. Almost at the other side of the forest and river. How do you get to school on time?" She glanced back at him. He seemed a bit calmer now. Maybe it was the fact that she complemented his drawings or something. Well whatever it was she felt calmer herself. Amy and Candy weren't going to find her in this house unless they had followed her or something. And since it was raining, that was more or less out of the window. "And I guess you might have a normal mind. If you think about it everyone is a bit differently then everyones. So we would all think weirdly then someone else."
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:58 am

Seb looked down and whispered "Is the fact that you have on my clothing and your hair that way makes me have that image of you being my girl because of that" then he looked away "Well, the same way we get here so fast I get to school equally as fast. Besides I made the house while mom was out doing who knows what. Regardless, I guess there isn't anything to do right now, besides the fact that we have a nice TV downstairs or I can..." he looked to the side "Or I can draw you" he looked out to the side where his weird drawings was, and then he thought about it for a second. "It would be hard to have the detail work done, and I've never done a drawing for someone, but I do like a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:03 am

"You've never drawn someone before?" Yuki asked, teasing a bit. "I wouldn't mind if you drew me. And I promise I won't laugh at you if it turns out really badly. You draw better then I could ever hope of trying. So where would you like me to sit?" She looked around his room. "And for that matter where are you going to sit to do this?" Yuki was a bit excited to do this. She was never drawn before, and even though Seb said that he wanted a challenge for it, it still made her feel excited about it. She had leasons in standing perfectly still for someone. Her mother made her do that when she was younger as her father took shots of her and her mother for photos. Then a thought came to mind. "Would it be better to have my hair dry for this?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thundering Rains Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thundering Rains   Thundering Rains Empty

Back to top Go down

Thundering Rains
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: River-
Jump to: