Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A ghost in the forest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

A ghost in the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 1:54 am

"Likely hood to wide up liek you saying that its 50 percent nothing happenes to me...is it s 25 25 that I die the other 25 I end up like you..."She siad cocking her head to the side cutely like akitten.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:04 pm

Axel nodded. "Yes thats the jist of it." He said looking over at her. "But be warned, if you make this journy, it will not be an easy one on your mental state...it could drive you to maddness" Axel said menicingly.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:11 pm

That made her laugh a long deep strange purring laugh one that held no hummor in it mostly sarcasam."I have been on the brim of madesssss for 2 yearsssss now...WAkeing up in yourrrrr own blood and yourrrr familessss and haveing no where elsssse to turrrrn...I think i may have embrrrrasssssed it a time or to...Oh no me and Madnessssss arrrrre closssse friendsssss by now..."Her frazage sounded strange and out of place for this time period but it was not to unusal with Anthros to do so. She smiled and siad "And to be able to appolgiesssss would be worrrrth madesssss what yourrrrr going through and hell...Forrrr I can sssssee no difference between them and the life I am liveing now..."
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:17 pm

"What you are going through? Hell is eternal. This is not." Axel said quietly. "And trust me, you'd rather this, whats in life, then whats in hell. Hell spawns what you see before you now." He said even quieter.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:22 pm

She chuckled agian and siad "Well at leasssst in hell I will be Punissshed Equaly for my ssssinnsssss."She said her tail flicking alittle
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:26 pm

"You may be offered the same deal I was, if your crimes are great enough." Axel said chuckling. She was fearless...or stupid. But Axel liked it.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:39 pm

"I do not think ssssso...My SsssInsss arrrre not so grrreat in the eyessss of any judge jussst in my own eyes...."She said looking at the water she then looked at him fearlesslly and said " you take me to them..."It was not a question it was a statemnt like she knew what he was going to do long before he evven knew it himself.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:48 pm

"If you're so inclind then I shall." Axel said nodding. He hoped for the best on this journy of hers. He stood up and summoned a blade. A black beem shot out about 10 feet then opened a black portal. He walked untill he was infront of it and turned. He held out his hand. "Come with me...to the realm of death."
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:52 pm

"Thank you again Axel"Seh said bowing to him befor takieng his hand in her furry one and steping through the portal with him.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 4:58 pm

They dropped into the same spot was they were in exepect everything was a shadowy black color. Axel stood up with a sigh and looked over at her. "This is the shadow realm." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:11 pm

"Itsss sssso warrrrm and cozzy herrre I do not sssseee Why you everrrr leave."She siad sarcasticly looking around a sarastic smirk on her cat like face."CAn you lead the way or do I have to find them on my own?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:17 pm

Axel sighed and waved with his hand for her to follow. "I don't feel actually. At all." He informed her as he moved along the shadow world. He lead her to a home. It was Kana's home. "They will be in there." He said pointing to the home.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Kana froze at the site of it for if you went there today it would not be livavle it would stillbve distoryed and covered in blood stains of her families deaths...She gulped and with shakeing hands opened the door slowly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:33 pm

Axel was right behind her watching. His eyes slightly glazed over as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Kana looked around and all 4 peopel in the house froze still looking at her then the comotion broke out the 2 children ran twords her laughing and smileing and The adults looked sad looking away from her. Kana let out a soft cry of joy picking up the little boy and huging the girl tightly and hse said "Eve...Disuka"She kissed them both huging them tightly to her afew tears falling down her furry cheeks as the 3 embraced tightly.

Kana's sister and Middle child Eve
Spoiler:

Kana's brother Disuka
Spoiler:

Kana's Father Senji
Spoiler:

Kana's Mother Katheren
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:03 pm

Axel walked in the house quietly. He looked over at the three hugging then at the parents looking away without a word. He had no place in the moment so he stood there passively.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:09 pm

"Big sissy your hair has gotten so LOOOOOOOOONg!!!!"Disuka said pulling a strand of her long sivery hair "You look jsut like Mama!!"

Kana smiled and kissedhis forehead and walked up to ehr parens and siad"I am sorry Mum Da...I sut had to say that to all of you...One last time before I try and live on."SHe siad looking at her feet.

HEr mother turned around crying grabing her daughter tightly and ehr father smied sadly at ehr and said in a husky voice."Kana dear...you ahve no clue what you might have done..."

"But I do know Da he told me everything...I sut needed totell you all I was sorry."She said and Disuka and Eve ran to her huging her sut like their mother was and her father shook his head and hugged her tightly then looked at Axel and said

"Why did you have to tell her?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:17 pm

"She asked. More pasificly, I ran into her into the woods and said I senced her. And so the story picks off from there. She has a better chance of survival if she lives as soon as she comes to the other side. She should make the journy unscaved if she leaves with me in the next 10 minutes." Axel said looking over at the father.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Kana bit her lower lip and hgued her family righter to ehr she then stood up strait and said "I love you all...sssso much..."She kissed both of the childrens foreheads and they frowned and shesaid "Dont worrrrry this isssn't trrrue goodbye itssss jusssst ssssee you laterrrr." THe children nodded and huged her tighter. Ehr mother did the same hse hten pulled away and her father huged her tightly ruffleing her hair softly.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:50 pm

Axel stepped out side and looked back at Kana. He remade the portal and stood by it watch them quietly. His feet didn't even make a noise was he moved.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:58 pm

She steped away form her father and bowed to them all with tears in her eyes she said in a soft purring whisper "Sssee you laterrrrr"She then walked twordsAxel smileing and said "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Axel nodded and took Kana's hand and went through the portal. THey landed on a grassy plain and Axel landed on his feet. He looked over at Kana. "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:23 pm

She placed her hadn on her forehead and said "Jussssst alittel dizzy but otherwise fine"She said steping away from him hideing the tears in her eyes buit theywhere both tears of pain and happiness
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:25 pm

Axel looked at her softly and put a hand on her shoulder. "You'll see them again one day...I'll make sure of that." He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:48 pm

"I know I will...But For me it wont be soon enough..."She said as she Jumped away and in one swift movemnt transformed into a beautiful snow leopard her head held high periceing blue eyes stareing him down. She then started to walk twords the river. She was not saying dont fallow me it was more of a sad gesture for as they walked they got to the same house they where in in the other relm a shattered house that even after years still stank of blood even to the human nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A ghost in the forest   A ghost in the forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A ghost in the forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: Forest :: Paths-
Jump to: