Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Was & Never Will Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seb

Seb

Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 pm

As Seb walked, he saw the girl being chased by the neko thieves. He sighed, then poofed over to her "Hold on tight" He said as he held her, then poofed away onto a rooftop. "So, mind telling me what that was about?" He asked, stepping away from the girl. "You got a few minutes before they come up, so what was it about Miss....?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:16 pm

"The names Tammy!! They are my ex boyfriends... They offered to change me back to changeling and I refused. So then they called me a discrase to the race and now want me dead!!" she said. She dusted her self of. She growled at him and took off her belt. "And I can take care of my self. If you won't train with me then no need saving me!!" she said. She wrapped the belt over a life and slid down it. She flipped off and landed on the ground. She sighed as they ran after her and she smacked them with her belt and began to run.
Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:20 pm

Seb shook his head, then poofed and kicked one in the head and poofed away, then did it again repeatedly with either a punch in the face, or a kick to the stomach. After a while, Seb chuckled and stood still "Common!" he yelled, fists up and ready for it.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 pm

The nekos hissed and ran toward him trying to punch him. One smirked and jumped over him and after Tammy. Tammy smirked and looked at him as she stopped. "Just won't give up will you?!" she asked as she kicked him down. He got back up and pinned her to a tree. "I'm pregnant!!" she said. The neko let go. "I'm sorry.." "You would be, if it were true!!" she said punching him and pinning him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:31 pm

Seb roundhoused one then poofed over to the girl Tammy, then curbstomped his face in. He then poofed away and kicked another few times at the other 2's heads. One was KOed and the other lunged again, then he punched the one that lunged into the face and kneeded him in the groin. That neko fell to the ground, crying, and then Seb poofed away to Tammy "Done" He said, pointing to the other two while leaning up against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:34 pm

"I said not to help me if you won't train with me!!" she said. She got up and pulled her staff out. She growled and jabbed it through the neko's chest. She growled and put it away. "Done!!"
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:39 pm

Seb could only shake his head "You were outnumbered 3 to 1, I thought maybe I should help before you got raped or worse." Then, he poofed over to where the other two were laying and he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:42 pm

She growled and walked of, twirling her staff. Then she smiled and got an idea. She put her staff away and ran up to him. "If your afraid of killing me then train me!!" she said. She smiled and her emerald eyes glistened.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:50 pm

Seb shook his head "What I mean is that my powers are too unpredictable to be around people, because I don't wanna kill you by accident. Now, if your so wanting to, I'll go and be trained by you to be stronger." He sighed and walked away, then waited for her to follow.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:53 pm

She smirked and said to herself, "YES!!" She twirled and ran after him. She hugged him tightly. "Thank you!!" she said. She let go and grabbed his hand and led him to the woods.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Seb just shook his head and sighed "Let go of me, or tell me where we are going so I can make this faster. I really don't feel like being dragged into the woods." He shook his head again and scratched at his nose, then his eyes. Seb then looked around, they were going pretty deep into the woods and he felt uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Rin let go and turned to him. She smiled and waved her finger. "Don't underestimate me..!" she said, winking, as if he were in trouble. She pointed her finger at the tree trunk. "Shall thee have thee path?!" she said. A portal in the trunk opened. Rin smiled and pulled him into it. When they appeared in the edge of the woods they were near a town, all races training and chatting. "Welcome, to Kyoka City!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:15 pm

Seb looked around and sighed "I hate being around others" he spoke only for her to hear "It makes me uneasy, when others can see me train and etcetera, but the worse part is the fact that I am probably the weirdest one here. As much as I appreciate you taking me here, I cannot be here." He then turned back to the portal, but it was closed. He sighed "And if you wanna come, I suggest taking my hand"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:17 pm

"It's okay this is for mere untrained!" she said. She took his hand and pulled him toward another area. Quiet and no one around. "Trainers like myself choose where we want!" she said. She smirked and got in fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:20 pm

Seb sighed and clapped his hands a few times "Bravo bravo, I really don't like it here. I can be very stubborn when it comes to training, so its either my way or the highway." He then just stood up straighter and looked at the girl with dull, lazy eyes as his hoodie held back his hair.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:33 pm

She shook her head. "We can't leave with out training for at least two hours... Can't even teleport you'll just end up in the town!!" she said. she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Was & Never Will Be
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: Forest-
Jump to: