Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Never Was & Never Will Be

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Never Was & Never Will Be Empty
PostSubject: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:34 am

Tammy was asleep by her husband, Vass. She and Vass had been married for four years and yet they were just a couple. No kids, pets, or anything. Tammy yawned as she awoke beside her warm, loving husband. Or more like it his arms. He was smiling in his sleep and she knew that he was dreaming real well. She smiled and slowly got out of bed to not wake him She got dressed in her every day clothes (Avatar). She made herself coffee and poured it into a cup. As Tammy walked out to see the beautiful morning she thought it'd be nice to take a walk. She began walking on the side walk.

Tammy's Info:
Never Was & Never Will Be Chii10
ll♥ll Until Further Nottice: This pic will be used until I can draw my own of her!!

ll♥ll Name: Tammy Marie Fairchild

ll♥ll Age: 19-20

ll♥ll Birth Date: April 24, 1991

ll♥ll Birth Place: East Wood, New York

ll♥ll Birth Time: 12:35 A.M.

ll♥ll Parents: Sherry & Joseph

ll♥ll Gender: Female

ll♥ll Weight: 89.4 lbs

ll♥ll Height: 5'3"

ll♥ll Personality: Sweet, shy, carring, protective, pissy

ll♥ll Appearance: Long red hair, emerald green eyes, sweet smile, pink shirt, black jeans

ll♥ll Relationship: Married To Vass Fairchild

ll♥ll Children: Daughter Is: Kira Love Fairchild

ll♥ll Music Style: Rock & Roll, Pop, Hip Hop, Country, Christian

ll♥ll Likes: Animals, drawing, writing, yaoi, Geta, Kaka, stuffed animals, role-play, anime, computer, Vass, romance, fighting, pineapples

ll♥ll DisLikes: Posion, rape, selfishness, nightmares, Nightmare (Person), broccoli, orange juice, being alone, doing chores, pain, darkness

ll♥ll E-mail: i_love_animals74@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:49 am

Seb was, as usual, inside of the forest. It was a Saturday morning and he was well, doing what he normally does. Seb was punching and kicking trees to train himself. He had no clue as to why, but he was. Seb never slept on Fridays, and he preferred not to. As he trained, Seb had to take off his stuffy shirt and put on a tank top from his pack. He sighed, hating to be so exposed. Suddenly, Seb struck at the tree and snapped off a smaller branch, cursing his strength and then, he sat by the same tree and admired his meager work. Some bark was ripped off and showed wood, and other parts were bare or scratched. Satisfied, he spoke again "Hynura...Xrenoc" and then that calming cold came around him and surrounded him. "Hello love, how have you been" he spoke out softly, before curling up into a ball and slowly nodding off.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:38 pm

Tammy walked into a coffee shop and picked smiled at the cashier. "Morning, George.." she said. He smiled back and handed her a box of donuts, news paper, and some milk in a bottle with a cap. Tammy smiled as she put this stuff in her back pack. "Hello, Tammy..!" he said. Tammy was pleased of being his friend. She nodded and walked out of the shop. She was ready to head to the park when she heard a crash in the woods. Hmm, maybe I should check it out..? she thought. It wasn't of her busseniss but she thought it'd be best, considering she was a mother. She began to run down the hill, toward the woods. She had the thought of her daughter in the woods being slaughtered. Her eyes widened and fell with tears. What would Kira be doing in the woods other then fishing with her father, and Vass would protect her no sweat. She began running faster. "I'M COMING!!" she screamed. When she reached the end of her limits she saw a man, curled and lying on the ground. "S-sir..?" she said. Her voice was now as smooth as silk, due to her calm whispering. Yet she was a little concerned.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Seb yawned and opened an eye "Hello" he said, perfectly fine. Seb looked around and sighed "So you heard me huh? Great, gotta be silent." He then stood up and did a quick motion with his fingers then poofed back infront of a tree and kicked it, then continued to teleport around it, kicking and punching it in different spots, until he was tired. Seb then teleported back to where he was napping, and looked at the woman "Strange huh?" He asked, head tilted, before he poofed away to the top of that tree "Damn sun needs to be destroyed or something" He yelled from the top of the large tree, glaring at the sun with hate before jumping all the way down. Seb felt like he was free falling, and loved it. Right before he hit the ground, Seb did that same motion then was standing right where he started.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:47 pm

"Acually my old cat hearing, from being a changeling, is still with me so I heard it easily!!" She smiled. She had seen an Unknown so she didn't mind. "I'm just as strange as you, sir!!" she said. She held out her hand. "Tammy Marie Fairchild, at your service!!" she said. She was as sweet as sugar. Or as people said.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Seb stopped and looked at her hand "Changelings..." he mumbled before swallowing his pride and taking her hand firm "Maximilian Sebtimus Orillian, call me Seb" He said, mumbling under his breath. He then poofed away to the tree and continued to train "God damn my complexion. I need to be stronger, not faster!" he yelled, angry at the tree. Seb continued to strike at it until the tree was bare and the wood was showing. "Finally, been at that for about...what time is it?" He said, asking the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:04 pm

She smiled as she looked at the sun. "Twelve thirty five!" she said. She looked back at him. She dropped her bag. She pulled off her shirt and was wearing a sleevles shirt that was showing her stomach. She pulled off her jeans and was wearing shorts. She kicked off her shoes. She looked up at him her eyes twinkling. "I can train ya!!" she said, smiling. She loved a good chanlenge.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:11 pm

Seb stopped in mid air and looked behind him, swinging his body around before sitting on thin air. "Really now? What can you do human?" He asked, seeing how the girl was human to a large degree. He just chuckled and saw through her soul's aura "Your a mother of a child with a husband, I don't want more people hulking down my throat incase you get hurt. So no thank you." He turned back around and poofed to the next tree, hitting the tree until it was bare "Damn, 2 trees in 15 hours..? Bad timing bad timing" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:15 pm

She growled. "DON'T JUDGE ME!!" she screamed. She then grabbed him leg and threw him to the ground. She picked him up and kicked him back down again. She rested her foot on his head. "Wanna tell me that to my face?" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:18 pm

"Fine" he said calmly, then Seb made a small motion with his fingers then poofed behind her and pressed her against the tree, holding her in a lock "Your a mother and a wife, and I don't want someone to get on my ass, so I don't want more people hunting me down, so no thank you. Now when I let you go, your gonna walk away before I make you go away. I don't want to be responsible if you get hurt, so I don't want your help. If it was different, I would gladly take it. But you have a family and I don't want to be the one who is responsible incase you get hurt. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:22 pm

She ground and flipped over his head, her hands still locked in his, as she landed behind him and threw him over her head, slamming him to the ground. "Just becaus I was turned human doesn't mean I don't have my abilities anymore!!" She smirked as she sat on his chest waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Seb poofed away and this time grabbed her by her body and poofed her back into town, then poofed away leaving her a note. "Now leave me be" it said, with a small scribble that read 'Seb'. Seb was now back where he was before, sitting under his tree and was perfectly calm. He hated how the girl was so damn persistent, and how she thought it was so easy to just deal with him. Seb could have stopped the air around her, but that was cruel. He could have made a bolt of lightning hit next to her and make her jump, but that might have backfired and killed her. He was going for nonlethal ways of getting her away, and teleporting was the easiest he could think of.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:28 pm

Tammy dusted her self. Her eyes began to glow and bright red and she stopped back to the spot. She looked at him as she walked to her stuff and put her clothes in her bag. She began to walk away but stopped to glance back. She looked down. She smirked. SMACK! she had thrown a rock at his head. "Loser!!" she yelled before, sticking out her tounge.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:35 pm

Seb saw down below that his clone was hit, so he popped out of the tree top and looked at the girl "Why am I a loser, and if I am such a loser why bother with me? Maybe you should leave the loser alone woman?" he snapped his fingers and lightning struck the tree next to her "See what I can do? I don't want your help because stuff like that happens randomly, so I don't wanna hurt you and then be in guilt plus your family attacking me. So leave me the hell alone." He aimed one palm at her and then twitched a few fingers, and she was gone. He hopped back into his tree and made the clone poof away. Seb sighed "Girl doesn't give up, gotta give her that at least" He said, looking at the sun with hatred.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Later that day Tammy looked around. "Vass, I'm going to the park!!" she called, hoping he heard. She smiled as she headed for the park when she stopped and remembered the man in the woods. Maybe he was still there. she sighed and kept on with her stroll to the park.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 pm

Seb was still in the woods, but he had poofed home for a sketch book. He was now sitting on a tree branch, where the sun couldn't see him, and drawing the forest. "Damn do I love nature" he said, before whispering "Hynura...Xrenoc" and then the calming cold came around him. "Sorry love, weird changeling turned human girl went wild and your man had to deal with him" he said, then slowly nodded off. His sketch book was still in his lap as he snoozed silently.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Tammy sat on the bench, knees to her chest as she looked to the ground. Animals all around her. She looked at a squirrl. "Why won't he let me train him?" she asked it, petting the beautiful bronze fur.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 6:53 pm

Seb sighed as he woke up "Can't sleep...stupid people around me. All well, its about time I go home anyway. Its a nice day, might as well walk there." He hopped out of his branch and packed his things, then begun to follow the trail, through the park, all the way home. Seb was tired and wanted his bed, and really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone really. He glanced around as animals begun to swarm one area, and decided to walk on by and see what was up.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 pm

Tammy was asleep upon the bench as the animals was watching her.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:44 pm

Seb walked down the park and chuckled to see the same human that was annoying him was asleep on the bench. He sighed and shook his head, then waited a few seconds until he heard her wake up "Morning miss, I believe you fell asleep then your friends here were on guard."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:47 pm

She looked up at him and yawned. It was dark but the moon light helped. "What time is it?" she asked. She knew she couldn't nor would she go back home. It was late and Vass had taken Kira on vacation. Tammy loved to be with them but she was a bit to secure with her surroundings. She layed back on the bench starring up at him waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 am

Seb chuckled "About 9PM, and if you need a way home just tell me. As you can tell, I can teleport. Its not that hard to either, just lemme know if anything." He pointed over at one direction then said "I'm gonna walk over that way" He said, before proceeding to walk back home.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:15 am

She shook her head at his offer and closed her eyes again. She curled up slightly and fell back into her dream world
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Seb just shook his head as he walked down the path. He chuckled a tad at the fact how beforehand she was so energetic and now she was tired. As Seb rounded the corner, he saw a few Neko's, cat male, running off with someone yelling at them. Apparently, they stole some fish. Seb just chuckled as he begun to think Why do we charge for food? I think we should ration it, not sell it. Besides, Neko Cats like fish alot.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 pm

By the time he took flight Tammy had a woken and saw the neko men sitting there starring at her. "Tammy?" they said. She looked at them. Great..! She stood up and began to run. "NOT A GOOD DAY!!" she said. She was a great fighter but against these guys there was no match. They began to run after her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Was & Never Will Be   Never Was & Never Will Be Empty

Back to top Go down

Never Was & Never Will Be
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: Forest-
Jump to: