Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When walking turn sour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

When walking turn sour Empty
PostSubject: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Yuki was walking around town. Her partents had left once again after their little break and she was trying to figure out what to get Seb. It wasn't his birthday or anything, but she felt like she needed t odo this. After all he had helped her so much in moving her life around. True she still had that little mask she used when caught off gaurd or when really flustered in front of someone she didn't know. It wasn't her fault, it just happened. But as she was walking out of a store, empty handed again, she couldn't help but notice that there was this strang person that reminded her a little of Vass. Slowly she made her way over to him. "Is that you Vass...? Did you die your hair or something crazzy like that?"
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:34 pm

The man turned. "Vass? No I am Cornic." He said before turning around. He turned over at her then saw that it was a stunning girl. He gave a charming smile and said,"Cornic Stars. You?" He asked with a nice smile.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:40 pm

"Oh I'm really sorry I got the two of you mixed up..." Yuki said while bowing. "I'm Yuki Hana," she said once standing up right. "Are you shoping for something or another? Or are you waiting for someone? I feel really bad for um...calling the wrong person." Her ears laid back as her tail just stayed still. "But if you're shopping maybe you can help me? I'm trying to get....a really good friend a presten..." Yuki started to blush when she called him a good friend. Truthfully they were going out, but it was so embarrassing to say that.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 7:48 pm

Cornic chuckled and said,"The way you blushed it seems you are doing more then dating." He grinned again and then said,"I'll help you." He said. So she knows that prick.. He thought with spite.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Yuki quickly shook her head and glanced down. "No we're just dating...I mean we just started...but it was really...And then he..." She was babling. Quickly Yuki closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Alright we can go to the shop over here." Yuki's brown eyes shifted at the store and without waiting for Cornic, she started to look around.
Back to top Go down
Tyler
Admin
Tyler

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:24 pm

Conric fallowed her idly and closed his eyes. He fallowed her just by his sence of her. He was right behind her. He opened them and was right behind her. He grinned and said,"What does he like?"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Yuki thought for a moment. "Well he has blond hair and is very tall. He likes to dress all in black.." Remembering she had a small picture of him she pulled it out and showed Cornic. "That's him. He's an Unknown...but he has this cool power to instantly know how to do things and can poof around. He's really nice even though you might think he's weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When walking turn sour   When walking turn sour Empty

Back to top Go down

When walking turn sour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: Towns :: Markets-
Jump to: