Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Randomized Idea List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seb

Seb

Randomized Idea List Empty
PostSubject: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 4:30 am

1. Powers?
2. Pets
3. Randomized family heirlooms
4. Other random items that are special
5. Family Trees for each character (IF that character has a family after he/she dies)
6. Slow changes, really slow, to the environment (Such as eventually people will wanna explore new areas, and people will find new cool spots like beaches and etc)
7. Special Talents (Such as someone is a good actor or a good gambler or something)
8. Unknowns being harder apps to make (So that way everyone isn't an unknown with a crazed power)

I'm just spitballing because Ideas was an empty area...lol
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:52 pm

I also think there sould be an account that someone has where it's the bad guy messing evreything up. Let it be an Unknown and if we go with this idea I have really good plans for it. It also plays off of the plot we have here. Right now everything is good and lovely with our own stories, yet there are people missing so why not have someone like this?
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 5:52 pm

I'm, for once, against that...we always have a bad guy...it gets boring if someone controls him/her because then people get favoritism...I don't enjoy the idea anyway, because it really makes no sense in here. If someone wants to mess something up, then you got 2 more character slots. You can't think of here like a book, there really can't be a plot per say.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:23 am

Just a thought...>.> But then again it's more fun to make your own characters that hate you.
Back to top Go down
Seb

Seb

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:06 pm

its hilarious lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Randomized Idea List   Randomized Idea List Empty

Back to top Go down

Randomized Idea List
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Information :: Ideas-
Jump to: