Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sera Is Everybody's Fool

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Sera Is Everybody's Fool Empty
PostSubject: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:23 am

Sera woke up to the sound of her alarm clock. She yawned and sat up. She got up and walked to her closet and gathered her everyday clothes. She walked into the bathroom and took a nice warm shower. She sighed as she finally got out and got ready. She walked out to her car and drove off to school. When she arrived she walked into her class and sat like a school girl while everyone else was up.

Sera's Car:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:33 am

Rai was running a bit late, or rather late by her standers. In no time really she made it to her locker and noticed that Yuki was all alone this morning. Oh that's right, Seb had to go off for about a week for something. Her cat ears twitched as she started to think of something. Sera seemed to like Seb as well, well just about every girl loved Seb. In a flash she ran into the classroom where Sera was sitting in. "Hey I have something to ask you....would you like to totally crush Yuki Hana? Seb might not be here this week, but that means that Yuki is defenceless. And as the old saying goes; The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 am

Sera looked up at Rai. She then looked down as she shrugged. "I don't know.. I don't play with love like that... Yeah I like Seb but if he loves her then I mustn't bother with Yuki. I may seem like I do that but I'm more of the stay-outta-the-way type.." she said. She sighed as the teacher walked in. She took out her text book and put her head on it.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 1:45 am

Rai smiled and bent down so only Sera could hear her. "It would really mean a lot to me if you could help me ruin her. After the day she publicly destroyed her friends at lunch just to steal Seb away like that, it makes me really sad that such a nice person would even think about this. And plus she help him get into her habbits of ditching school. Why would you want Seb to hang around a girl like that?" Rai pulled back and walked to her seat just as Yuki walked in.

Yuki glanced over at her seat and sat down. She was bumbed that Seb wasn't here and now that he wasn't Rai might have been planning something, she always was doing something. Her light brown eyes caught a hold of Sera and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:10 am

Sera nodded to Yuki and looked back down. Do it..! What if you became friends with her and then crushed her..?! "But, Seb, he'd hate me..!" Not if he didn't know..! Sera closed her eyes. "I'll do it..!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:17 am

Rai could tell that Sera was thinking about it and the little smile from Yuki seemed to push her for it. Rai smiled and glanced over at Yuki. The two Neko's eyes locked in what seemed to be a cold death match. Neither glanced away until the teacher started class. Rai smiled and started her nice girl act.

Yuki didn't like this. Rai was clearly up to something and she had the wheels turning. Her light brown eyes glanced at the front but her thoughts were racing. What can Rai be thinking? What is she planning?! Her head started to hurt so she put it on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:25 am

And if you want the truth.. He doesn't love you!! He doesn't even pretend your there..! Sera closed her eyes as tears leaked. "SHUT UP!!" she yelled. The class was quiet as they starred. She kept crying and ran out of the room. She ran into the bathroom and kept crying.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:32 am

Rai quickly bowed and ran after Sera, leaving everyone to wonder what was going on. "Sera...? Are you alright?" Her soft tone asked as she walked in. "Is there anything I can do to help you with? Maybe a shoulder to cry on?" Rai had started her act. She needed Sera to like her and hate Yuki as much as possible. "Did someone say something to you to make you cry?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:36 am

Sera sniffled and hugged Rai crying on her shoulder. "The voice in my head... It said-" she stopped in mid sentance and cried harder. This was something that she would do at home and her mom would tell her to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:39 am

Rai stroked her hair, "The voice said what? Don't worry I won't hurt you. What did it say darling?" Oh how this was going to get on her nerves. She picked the wrong person...but maybe if she could get the girl under controll she could use her to her full potental. "I won't hurt you Sera...I'm a firend remember?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:41 am

Sera kept crying. "The voice said that Seb doesn't love me...!" she said. She pulled from Rai and fell to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:46 am

Is that all? Rai knelt down beside her/ "Seb isn't that kind of person to just hate you without a reason, right? And fairly it's all Yuki's fault. She's been hurting Seb, making sure not to have any other girl like him and say horrible things about them. I know because I was one of them. She spilled all of her best friend's secret in a heart beat once she found out about one liking Seb. Really we should be venting this hate and frustration at the main sorce. To Yuki who seems really nice but isn't really. Please believe me Sera. I want to help you."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:14 pm

Sera cried into Rai's shirt again. "O-Okay..." she whispered. She clutched to Rai's shirt and looked at the ground as they sat there.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 1:05 am

Rai smiled and patted her head. "Alright now lets go back to class and start thinking up ways on how to crush her for stealing Seb from us." Rai slowly helped Sera to her feet and glanced out the door back to he classroom. It was just a short walk from here. The only problem was coming back with Sera crying on them.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 6:31 pm

Sera stood and whipped away her tears. She sniffled and walked back to the class room.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptySat Apr 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Rai took her seat along with Yuki staring at her. Yuki was so very scared at this moment. What was Ria up to?! And what did she say to Sera? Oh she wanted to know but the teacher continued on with the class.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool EmptySun May 01, 2011 12:23 am

By lunch hour Sera was sitting alone, enjoying her gross high school lunch tray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sera Is Everybody's Fool   Sera Is Everybody's Fool Empty

Back to top Go down

Sera Is Everybody's Fool
Page 1 of 1