Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For a visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: For a visit   For a visit EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:31 pm

Yuki had come to the hospital for some unknown reason to herself. Maybe it was just to see if her parents where here or not. It was a big issue for her. And it was almost a relief that they weren't in here. But she found herself walking around just to pass the time. She didn't want to go home to her empty place just yet. Yuki let out a sigh, "Maybe I should I go back home...."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Tammy poked her head out of her room. She looked around. No one. She was in the clear. She smirked and began running down the hall. "Hey, get her!!" yelled some doctors. "Shit!!" she cursed and jumped over Yuki as she kept running.

Tammy's Info:
For a visit Chii10
ll♥ll Until Further Nottice: This pic will be used until I can draw my own of her!!

ll♥ll Name: Tammy Marie Fairchild

ll♥ll Age: 19-20

ll♥ll Birth Date: April 24, 1991

ll♥ll Birth Place: East Wood, New York

ll♥ll Birth Time: 12:35 A.M.

ll♥ll Parents: Sherry & Joseph

ll♥ll Gender: Female

ll♥ll Weight: 89.4 lbs

ll♥ll Height: 5'3"

ll♥ll Personality: Sweet, shy, carring, protective, pissy

ll♥ll Appearance: Long red hair, emerald green eyes, sweet smile, pink shirt, black jeans

ll♥ll Relationship: Married To Vass Fairchild

ll♥ll Children: Daughter Is: Kira Love Fairchild

ll♥ll Music Style: Rock & Roll, Pop, Hip Hop, Country, Christian

ll♥ll Likes: Animals, drawing, writing, yaoi, Geta, Kaka, stuffed animals, role-play, anime, computer, Vass, romance, fighting, pineapples

ll♥ll DisLikes: Posion, rape, selfishness, nightmares, Nightmare (Person), broccoli, orange juice, being alone, doing chores, pain, darkness

ll♥ll E-mail: i_love_animals74@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:58 pm

Yuki ducked and was soon trampled by doctors and nurses. They all seemed to run one way when she felt the girl jump over her head a different way. Yuki finally stood up and dusted herself off and walked to this girl. "Hey! You just got my school uniform dirty!" She was acting like this since most of the people here thought that way of her. Yuki crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to tell me why you get me trampled over nicely or do you want me to really tell them where you're hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:01 am

"Sorry, I was running.." she said. Tammy smiled as sheheld out her hand. "I'm Tammy Fairchild! Wife of Vass Fairchild, mother of Kira Fairchild!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:03 am

Yuki glanced down at the hand. She wanted to take it and be nice, but it wasn't what this little act was going to let her do. "Yuki Hana. Next time can you run away in a different direction?" She turned around and started to walk away. "Well if you want to get going you better do it now before I change my mind."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 am

She smiled and took her hand. "It was nice meeting you, Yuki!!" she said. She looked behind her and began running.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 am

Yuki stood there and smiled down at her hand. Though her cold personality was trying to get Tammy to get away from her, Yuki was kinda happy that she managed the hand shake. To repay her she decided to disrtact the people running after her. Quickly and with much attitude, Yuki turned around. "You guys trambled me and made my school uniform dirty! How will I ever get to school looking like something out of the trash?!" The people stopped and didn't know what to do. One of the nurses started to talk. "We're sorry miss...maybe after we-"

"We what?!" Yuki yelled, cutting her off. "I want to see your manager right away!"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:38 am

Tammy smiled as she heard them fighting. She giggled and thought to visit Yuki when she was in school. She ran all the way to the school and sat in a tree. Her home was far off.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 am

It took some time before the whole thing straightened out and Yuki had to go back to school to pick up some stuff that she had forgot. It was a pain to do all that work and then have to run back with her tail between her legs. Her wolf ears pointed forwad as she sighed. "I hope that girl was alright getting out..."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 pm

When Yuki arrived at the entrance of the school for her things, Tammy jumped out of the tree and landed on her feet in front of her. "Hey!" she said. She smiled widely.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:45 pm

Yuki jumped, ears laying flat on her head and tail tucked between her legs. She wasn't expection someone to just randomly burst out like that. "Oh...hi Tammy. What are you doing here? Don't tell me you go to this school as well." Yuki glanced to the side to find some teachers glancing at her. Quickly she grabbed Tammy's hand and dragged her inside. "Well since you're her we might as well get going, right?" I don't want to get caught today...not yet.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:51 pm

"No, silly!! I am 19, I'm finished with school!!" she said. She smiled as she stopped and pulled Yuki into a secret room no one seemed to know about. "I just come to say thanks for what you've done!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 4:55 pm

Yuki looked at her confusedly. "You're thanking me? For getting you out of the hospital?" She turned her head to one side. "I really don't need your thanks. After all they did run me over. And you're part to blame for that." She heard footsteps outside and held her breath. Crap why did I have to forget my stuff today when I ditched?!
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Tammy could see her worry. She smiled and opened the secret door slightly. "Stay!!" she whispered. She stepped out and pulled out a rope. She threw the lope around a pole and closed the door, leaving Yuki inside. She then used the poles on the celing to get to Yuki's stuff. She put Yuki's things in her own back pack and jumped down. She ran back to the secret room and stepped in handing Yuki her things. "Here ya go!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:06 pm

Yuki blinked and took her stuffed. "Thank you..." She mumbled. "But now I have to get out of here..." Slowly she walked past Tammy and to the door. There wasn't anyone around, ood thing for her. Quickly she started to walk to the back entrance, the way closer to her appartment.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Tammy smiled as she followed Yuki. "Come over for dinner!!" she said, perfurring to her grandfather's house.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:23 pm

Yuki glanced behind her to Tammy. "For dinner? Why? I just met you and now you want me over for dinner? You are a strange person." She shook her head and thought about the offer. It would mean that she didn't have to eat alone.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:27 pm

"I love to be nice to people!!" she said. She took Yuki's hand and smiled. "Please? I want you to meet my family!!"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Yuki sighed. She couldn't keep up this mean brat for much longer. In fact she wasn't really trying in the first place. "Alright..." she mumbled. "I'll go meet them..." Why she said yes? Well that was simple. Eating alone was very hard on her. But maybe eating with a family wasn't so bad.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Yuki giggled and squealed. When they arrived at her grandfather's she saw her husband and daughter. Tammy kissed Kira's head and Vass hugged her tightly. She kissed his nose and turned to Yuki. "My husband, Vass, my daughter, Kira, and my grandfather!!"
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:43 pm

Yuki quickly bowed polietly. "It's nice to meet you all." So this was more then she first had in mind. Tammy didn't look like shw was old enough to have kids, and here she was with a little girl. Yuki stood up straight and looked at Vass. He was a neko like herself, a cat. And by the looks of it their daughter was also a neko. Well I guess this sin't so bad....right?
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:54 pm

Vass smiled as he held Tammy to his chest. Kira ran up to Yuki and held out her hand. "Hi!! I'm Kira! I'm four!!" she said. She smiled as her tail waved behind her.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Yuki smiled down at Kira. "Hi I'm Yuki and I'm seventeen. It's nice to meet you." Yuki slowly took the little girl's hand and glanced back at everyone else. "So...what's for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Vass smiled. "Pork, chicken, peas, and-" "ICE CREAM!!" said Kira running around happily.
Back to top Go down
Luna

Luna

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

Yuki blinked. "Ice cream?" She glanced at Vass then at Tammy. "Why ice cream?" She never really under stood that, but why did kids like ice cream soo much? That was all they ever wanted it seemed. Well that and candy and other sugary sweets. "But the rest of the meal sounds good."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For a visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a visit   For a visit Empty

Back to top Go down

For a visit
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Life :: Role Play Chat :: Hospital-
Jump to: