Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules For All Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Rules For All Members Empty
PostSubject: Rules For All Members   Rules For All Members EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:42 pm

MUST OBEY:

Hello! It's me, Dessa! I have come up with some rules that ALL members/admins MUST obey! If you do not obey you will be kicked from things.. xD An admin is a person with a "@" in front of their name when in chat box!

-You may curse, but, not too much. Sometimes too much could cause trouble and we don't want that!!
-If you are to "Have Fun" with another person, make sure to ask the admin's permission before using the forum/thread!
-Your avatar MUST be the same picture of your character.
-You MAY have one character!
-Characters DO die, so, if your character dies then you are allowed to make another. You can have more then one character. The limit is three! Unless they are your character's kids!! ^^ Example: My character is Ash! She had a daughter, Kira!! So I made Kira an app!!
-No posting in threads before your Application is accepted. We WILL lock your thread until further nottice!
-When posting you MUST use full words. No text like: lol, gtg, brb, ect. Unless in chat box!!
-Listen to ALL admins no matter what!
-Dessa and Tyler ARE the two main admin so most of all.... We ARE your superiors!
-If you have a problem with a member or admin please tell Dessa or Tyler and they will help you solve it.
-If you do NOT do as directed we will give you warnings and worse!! I'll have Kuratha and Tyler on your butts!!

Warnings:
1st warning: Warning
2nd warning: Warning
3rd warning: Ban from chat
4th warning: Ban from posting
5th warning: BAN FROM SITE
Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com

Rules For All Members
Page 1 of 1