Anime Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bring the anime to life! Go to school, work, have a high school romance, get married, and more!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kana Meets The Fairchild Family

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rin
Admin
Rin

Kana Meets The Fairchild Family Empty
PostSubject: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:34 pm

Spoiler:

Kira ran out of the house. "Don't hurt yourself!!" yelled Ash. She didn't like the idea of her little girl going out alone but she needed to learn. Kira smiled as she walked throught her street. 1st St. She looked around to see what to do first. Ice cream, games, a movie, the park. So many options and so little time for she had to be home for supper. She looked around. Bored.
Back to top Go down
https://animerplife.forumotion.com
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Kana walked down the street ehr hands shoved in the pockets off ehr leather pants and her tail flicking back and forth. Her ears twiched when she heared the child and whne she looked up at her her heart softened a little. She had always been a sucker when it came to children and this child was no exception. Her Furry face showed a smile as she looked at the youngeling with a gental fondness.She ranher fingers through her long hair silver hair and sighed starting to walk past the girl trying to keep her green eyes off the child hopeing she would ignor her bizzar apperence.For she was one of the veyr few Anthros in town and the only Snow leopard one.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:45 pm

Kira looked up at the anthro female and smiled. "Hello!!" she said. Her voice was like her mothers. Soothing as a lullaby, sweet as a rose. Kira's ears lifted so the anthro knew she wasn't human. She giggled and looked up to the anthro's face, waving.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:49 pm

Kana mentaly cursed to ehrself hopeing the little girl would just leave her alone. But she put on a brilliant smile and crouched down infront of her and said "Hello to you to how arrrre you today youngling?"She said in a purring alto voice that seemed to reverberate in the young girls chest. Her "R's" rolled like a cats purr.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 11:53 pm

"I'm okay!!" she said. She smiled and her ear twitched. She put on a serious face and sighed. She looked behind her where three boys stood. "Hey," said one. "where's my ice cream?" Kira looked at him curiously. "What ice cream..?" she asked. He pushed her down and smirked. "Don't play dumb!! My ice cream!!" Kira began to cry as she was pushed and scrapped her leg. "Whaaaaa, mommy, daddy!!" she cried out.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:02 am

Teh young Anthro glared at hte boys and helped the girl to her feet and whiped away the tears and said "Shh dont cry. She hten rose to ehr full hight and looked down at the boys takeing hte little girl with her and siad"Leave..."
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 12:05 am

The boys gulped and dashed away. "Supper, Kira!!" called Ash. Kira smiled. "Wanna eat supper with my mama and I?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 10:49 am

KAna smiled at the young girl and started walking twords the voice and said "I really shouldn't I dont want to put it on your mother to have and extra mouth to feed. Because knowing younglings you already eat alot for your age."She said swipeing her furry finger over her noise gentaly and playfuly and as they got to her house she set the girl down at teh ened of the driveway and started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 4:26 pm

"No!! Wait!!" said Kira. She ran to her mother at the door. "Mama, can my friend eat with us?!" she asked. "Sure..! We have plenty extra!!" said Ash smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:31 pm

Kana froze where she was and bit ehr lower lip howing that her mother was accepting for even though they lived in harmony here she was still not truely accepted by the town. She started to fallow the girl inside runig ehr furry firnger through ehr long silver hair nerviousely.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:36 pm

(New Name and All)

Tammy smiled and put her daughter into the high chair. Kira smiled and waited for her food.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:45 pm

Kana sat down in a middle chair still very nerviouse not sure what to day h biteing her lower lip gentaly.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:00 pm

Tammy smiled and passed some food around the table. "So may i ask your name?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Kana smiled politely and took soem food and siad in a gental purr "My Name issss Kanasshimi Taka...You may call me Kana if you wissssh.":SHe said smileing takeing a bite of her food smileing agian looking down ath ehr plate. She seemed to timid and kinda wary of people like a feral cat but she would not attake a person who did nto threaten her first.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:05 pm

"Well that's a nice name. I'm Tammy! It's nice to meet you.. I used to be a changeling cat myself!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:14 pm

"Use to be?"She said cocking her head cutely to the side in confustion for she did nto know you could give it up. SHe looked at her with big slitted green eyes and blushed softly and went back to eating.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:17 pm

"Yes, I was turned human and they changed my name..! My husband fought for me which I am happy he accepts me for what I am now..!" she said. She smiled at the anthro feline.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:24 pm

"Oh...Thats...Sweet..."She said she said smileing gentlay she bit her lower lip and said "Soo...how where you changed into a human?"She siad loooking softly at ehr then at Kira smileing.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:27 pm

"Some guy I hated back in school took his revenge and turned me human so I could be his slave..." she said, taking a bite.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"Oh...."SHe said softly bliusshing with embarisment and said softly "Sssorrrrrry I asssked..."she finished her plate and then looked at Kira softly smileing gentaly shwing her ture kindness beneath all that fur.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:00 am

Kira smiled back. "It's okay!" said Tammy. She let Kira down and picked up the plates.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:02 am

"I Ssssshould be leaveing...It isssss Getinging Darrrk and I must get home...."She siad Home with a kinda strangled heaveyness for her home was not in the town but outside of it for there was not a great many anthro population and most of them liked to live outside the city limits where it was more dangourouse because of the think stealing people away.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:05 am

"You sure you don't want to stay over? Kira doesn't get company.." said Tammy. "Because I'm a kitty!!" she said. Kira showed her cute cat face. "Meeeeeoooow!!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kanashimi

Kanashimi

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:08 am

"That would be verrrrry nice of you madam..."She siad smileing looking at Kira and said "Reowwww"A more big cat mewo then the little girls. SHe smield at her and chrouched infront of her smileing gnetaly her ears and tail flicking softly.
Back to top Go down
Rin
Admin
Rin

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 12:10 am

Kira hugged Kana. She climbed onto her and pulled at her ear with her teeth as if she were a kitten. She purred and let go running up stairs. "Can't catch me!!" Tammy giggled and cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kana Meets The Fairchild Family   Kana Meets The Fairchild Family Empty

Back to top Go down

Kana Meets The Fairchild Family
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next